Monday, July 16, 2007

Lets try this again!

Gee whiz, it's been a while since I posted! In the year and two months that have passed since this last post, I have recieved an offer to get Bariatric Surgery and am now working on getting this thing accomplished. There are a huge number of hoops to jump through, but I'm nearly there. I am almost to the end. I have to wait for a stress test on August 14. Then they can schedule my surgery. I can't wait!

I will next turn my attention to other issues. There are certain things that I am good at, involved in, and passionate about. These things are crafty in nature and a bit artistic. I am also a very good writer and I have a lot of stories that I want to write. I am also interested in walking, running, and bicycling. I really want to get back on track with those pursuits. I have also recently begun scrapbooking, and have found this to be a very creative way to document my life.

But right now I would like to set a few goals! I want to desperately try to finish as many quilts as I possibly can, and in fact finish as many other types of projects as I can. I would also like to set goals for exercise and writing. So I will post these goals as I can. And I will update progress on them as it happens. Meanwhile a listing of all the various projects will be posted soon!

Cindy K-K