Monday, May 15, 2006

My Haunts

I am haunted by specters of death, ill health, medications, poor diet, little or no exercise and an artistic temperament. Over the past few years I have been trying to combat these hauntings with specific doses of healthy walking and a low-carb diet. This is to be a record of my new haunts, thoughts, pictures, discoveries, made as I walk about my life. I am a moody, sometimes bleak, person. So I will house my happier more positive thoughts in bright colors, and my sad, angry, or depressing thoughts in greys and blues. I have been fighting this problem all my life, and so I hold hope that I may someday claim victory over it. With the help of this journal and with He who strangthens me, all things are possible.

The Haunter, Cindy K-K

No comments:

Post a Comment